Sydney, New South Wales

Warning!DO NOT EVER BUY FLOWERS FROM 'The Flower Shoppe Westmead'!!!

My boyfriend is overseas and ordered some flowers to be delivered to my house. He provided the house number and street name but forgot to provide the suburb's name. The people at the Flower Shoppe Westmead called ME to ask for my detailed address! (So much for the SURPRISE!

And especially if you google my address my street name is the only one in Sydney!) So the surprise is ruined, but at least I expected beautiful flowers.. I was wrong! The flowers arrived half dead and as it was a in a pot the soil was half empty and didn't even cover the roots...

My surprise was ruined and my flowers were half dead and looked disappointing.I would've had a happier day if I didn't receive flowers from their company.

Had an Experience with The Flower Shoppe?

Comments

test
Kharkiv, Kharkiv, Ukraine #596221

test

The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "...I received 2 18" dead sticks with no roots. Shipped in a huge box my dog could fit in..." Read more Avasflowers - Poor Floral Delivery from Avas Flowers Avasflowers "I ordered an arrangement online from Avas Flowers to be sent to my aunt who lost her father. They delivered dead flowers to her door. I feel so horrible about..." Read more Avasflowers - Do NOT order from this pathetic flower company!!! Avasflowers "My son is deployed so asked me to get his wife roses for their 1st year anniversary. First picture is what I ordered for 79.93! Next 4 pictures is what..." Read more FlowerShopping - Ordered flowers for funeral but got scammed FlowerShopping "Order #1740752. Complaint #983872. I ordered flowers on line for a funeral for a family member. I specifically looked for a local florist to avoid web scams. When searching their..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more